Grab Our Banner

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Special Offer from Gryffe Weddings...



Valentines Special Offer

"For all those true romantics out there that may have just proposed today on Valentine’s Day. I’ve got a special offer that is just for you!

If you book my Platinum Package by the end of the week, you will receive a massive 20% discount off the normal price. Thats over £200 you will save!

To check my availability for your wedding date, please email me on info@gryffeweddings.co.uk
Once you have checked your date, its easy to book me. All you need to do is fill out the short booking form on my website, and there is a Paypal button which allows you to pay the £150 deposit.

So if you have just found out you are going to be getting married, or even if you have been planning it for a while but haven’t got round to booking your videographer. This is the perfect time to book one!"

Contact Gryffe Weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment